The following acts are prohibited, in addition to the prohibitions of Stage I:
1. Building, maintaining, attending, or using a fire or campfire. 36 CFR 261.52(a)
2. Smoking, except within an enclosed vehicle or building. 36 CFR 261.52(c)
3. Possessing, discharging, or using any kind of firework or other pyrotechnic device.
36 CFR 261.52(f)
4. Using an explosive. 36 CFR 261.52(b)
5. Operating a chainsaw or other equipment powered by an internal combustion engine
between 1:00 p.m. to 1:00 a.m. 36 CFR 261.52(h).
6. Operating or using any internal or external combustion engine without a spark arresting device properly installed, maintained and in effective working order meeting either:
1. USDA Forest Service Standard 5100-1a (as amended); or
2. Appropriate Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE) recommended
practice J335 (b) and J350 (a). 36 CFR § 261.52(j) and 43 CFR § 9212.1(h);
7. Welding, or operating an acetylene or other torch with open flame. 36 CFR 261.52(i)
8. Possess or use a motor vehicle off: Forest System Roads (36 CFR 261.56) Except when parking in an area devoid of vegetation within 10 feet of the roadway; and except for parking overnight in developed campgrounds and at trailheads.