Pet Taxi Rates
• $300 for 10 trips
For use anyday between 8PM-12AM
(valid for 1 year from date of purchase)
• $400 for 10 trips
For use anytime of the day
(valid for `1 year from date of purchase)
• $35 per trip (Weekday 8PM – 12AM)
• $45 per trip (Weekend/PH 8AM – 12AM)
• Any ERP charges incurred
• Additional pick up point will incur minimum of $10 top-up (15 minutes grace)
• Round Trip ($15)
We charge a flat rate regardless of distance and you can be assured of professionalism, reliability and a pleasant ride in the comfort of our private car.
Whatsapp at 8814 0835 to try us out!
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How long in advanced must we book your pet taxi service?
Our pet taxi weekends slots are popular and are usually booked in advanced so do contact us as soon as you have the date and time in mind. Nevertheless, you can still contact us anytime you need a pet taxi service and we will try our best to facilitate.
2. Do I have to crate my furkid in the pet taxi?
We hope to provide a stress-free pet taxi experience for your furkids. Dogs do not have to be crated unless you prefer them to be so. If your furkid happens to be a cat, rabbit or hamster, they would need to be crated for their safety. Please provide your own crate if required.
3. Can I come along with my furkid in your pet taxi?
Yes, please do! We encourage family members to travel with the furkids in our pet taxi. We drive a hatch back car so as long as you can all fit into a standard taxi comfortably, we are ready to go!
4. Is there a maximum number of furkids allowed in the pet taxi?
There is no maximum number of furkids and we do not charge any extra if you are accompanying them. However, we strongly advise that you exercise discretion if you are bringing along more than one in our pet taxi; ensure that your furkids has no aggression issues and can get along well with each other especially in an enclosed environment.
5. Do you transport shy, nervous or aggressive dogs in your pet taxi? How about dogs with other issues?
If your furkid is taking a ride for the first time or has any other issues, do let us know in advanced when booking our pet taxi. Your furkid may feel shy or nervous at the onset so they may require some introduction, extra time and some coaxing to get into the car confidently.
6. Can I be assured of hygiene and professionalism when engaging your pet taxi?
Yes, we truly care for the safety and well-being of all who travel with us; including our own family. We disinfect the car after every client and we ensure that we uphold professionalism and great hygiene standards at all times. We are after all committed to this endeavour full-time!
7. What are your pet taxi charges and when do I have to make payment for your service?
We charge a flat rate of $35 per trip from 8PM to 12AM and $45 outside our standard operating hours regardless of distance, not inclusive of ERP charges (if any). Any online transfers have to be made before the trip.
8. Why is there a clause for an extra $200 cleaning charges?
Do walk your furkid for their p*e and poo breaks before the trip. If your furkid is found to have ticks or if they p*e/poo in the car, we would need to stop our service temporarily and engage professional cleaning services to thoroughly disinfect the car for the well-being of others.
Do let us know if you have any other queries via email at [email protected] or whatsapp 8814 0835. We would be happy to attend to you =)