Cromwell Collision & Towing Inc has been serving the tri-state area since 1981. Quality repair and customer satisfaction are our #1 priority. We Put customers first and treat them with genuine kindness at all times. We are very familiar with the procedures necessary to create a win, win situation for everyone and realize the importance of minimizing down time. When you need high quality auto body repairs at an affordable price look no further than Cromwell Collision & Towing Inc. After all getting in to an accident should be the hard part not the repair process. Let our family here at Cromwell Collision & Towing Inc help your family. We believe that every Cromwell Collision & Towing Inc customer is a special customer and we will work hard to keep your business. We will provide you with fine workmanship at a fair price. We will work closely with you to ensure your complete satisfaction. This is our pledge to you.
In case of an accident: call us at 718-588-5900
1. If the officers on the scene request for a DARP tow company to recover your vehicle it is your legal right to authorize that tow company to tow your vehicle to the shop of your choice within the 5 boroughs. They cannot deny that service to you even if it is in the middle of the night, it is illegal for them to do so. (on the tow slip will specify that).
2. Select your repair facility before you discuss the claim with your Insurance Co. Do not drive the damaged vehicle. The Insurance Company legally has 6 days to inspect damage initially and 2 days to inspect any additional damages.
3. Insurance Companies may attempt to steer you to one of their authorized repair shops. Beware these shops have contracts and has to cut deals with that insurance company to repair your vehicle as cheap as possible with all aftermarket or used parts. Just tell your Ins. Co. "NO!"- it's your power word.
4. Insurance Regulations states that an insurance company cannot require that repairs be made to a motor vehicle in a particular place or repair shop. ***You have the right to have your vehicle repaired in the shop of your choice. ****
***If you have an accident in a different county (Rockland, Orange, Nassau, Suffolk, Putnum Etc.)***
Or even in PA, NJ or CT we will send a truck out there to pick up your vehicle.
1. Never sign an authorization to repair form at the scene of an accident.
2. The law does not require you to get more than one estimate
3. We will help you make a first report to the insurance company
4. We are an independent body shop. We do not have any contracts with insurance companies - we work for you. That means we are your advocates when negotiating on the repairs of your vehicle with the insurance company. We push for only top quality replacement parts, top quality paints and top quality application methods. This ensures that your car is fixed properly.
5. We deal with every insurance company and follow up to have your vehicle inspected
6. We negotiate with the insurance company to get an agreed price to repair your vehicle the proper way and returning it to pre-accident condition.
7. Servicing all makes and models, excellent customer service, fast and effective service and we will keep you informed throughout your repair process we also follow up on payments.
8. Always remember that “It is YOUR CHOICE were you want your vehicle repaired” no Insurance Company can tell you where to go even if your vehicle is drivable.
Many insurance companies use preferred repair facilities similar to that of the health care industry using preferred doctors. They may try to "steer" you to a shop that follows their repair "guidelines" or that has a signed contract with them. Remember that it is your right to select any repair facility you wish. To fully protect your investment, you should select a repair shop that will bring your vehicle back to complete, pre-loss condition. Certain insurance carriers attempt to force shops to use cheaper, untested, imitation parts rather than original manufacturer replacement part (OEM). The insurance company that is paying to repair your vehicle may not pay for all procedures necessary to bring your vehicle back to its pre-loss condition. We will notify you of any omitted operations your insurance company might not pay to perform.
Servicing our customers also extends to contacting your insurance and handling the claim for any supplemental or additional repairs needed. We will contact you to approve any additional repairs. In some cases, the insurance company does not approve the payment of operations or parts we feel are necessary for a proper and safe repair.
If your insurance company says our shop is not on their preferred list, it's because we are not on their list for a purpose. Their purpose is to save money, our purpose is to repair vehicles the way our professional technicians feel is best and to ASE, I-car or manufacturers specifications.
Cromwell Collision & Towing Inc has all the necessary equipment to repair your vehicle correctly returning them to their pre-accident condition. No job is too big or too small.
1. We have 24 Hour Towing 7 days a week
2. If you need a tow truck after hours or on the weekend call 718-588-5900 and request a tow.
3. CCC one computer estimating system
4. Customer waiting room
5. Enterprise or Hertz rental pick up
6. Help with your claim with any insurance company
7. Repair any part of your vehicle collision related or otherwise
8. Paint refinishing in preparation for lease return
9. Paint booth on premises
10. Suspension work
11. Paintless Dent Repair
12. Auto chassis repair
13. Lifetime Warranty on all repair work done for as long as you own the vehicle
14. There is a difference in body shops: a lower estimate may overlook details like aligning the front end, aiming the headlights, etc. it is your car….. make sure it is repaired to your satisfaction