Roadside assistance & battery replacement service in the Green Bay, WI area as well as roadside assistance and towing services in Northern Door County, WI.
Fuel Delivery Service
Nice job, Justin!
We are very fortunate to have such a great team. 🏆
It’s getting a little too cold to ride ‘em but we still tow ‘em! 🏍
You know, there's a lot of cold dense air to be ingested right now. And they say it runs best right before it lets go.
Just fits 👍🏻
Wisconsin Towing Association
Thank you, Wisconsin Department of Transportation!!
Or call us- we can tow it!
DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME: Our friends at the Wisconsin State Patrol stopped this vehicle Sunday on US 63 in Polk County because this isn’t a safe way to transport a snowmobile. If you’re transporting equipment this winter, you are advised to safely haul it secured on a trailer or in a truck.
Appleton Police Department approved to implement Automatic License Plate Recognition cameras in vehicles
Time to make sure your plates are current!
APPLETON, Wis. (WFRV) – The Appleton’s Octoberfest Grant Committee has approved a proposal that allows the Appleton Police Department to purchase and install Automatic License Plate Rec…
Um, AAA, we need a lockout AND a tow 😆
WAIT FOR IT!! 😭😭😭
Spotted our tow truck on the web cam waiting in line for the ferry back to the mainland.
We cannot say it enough. Please Slow Down Move Over!!
from GBPD: https://local.nixle.com/alert/8021736/
Green Bay Police Department Vehicle Involved In Crash-
On 05-28-20 at 5:35pm, a fully marked Green Bay Police Department SUV was stopped on an off ramp from Highway 54/ 57 while an officer investigated a traffic crash that had just occurred. The marked police squad had emergency lights activated while it was stopped.
There was light rain falling at the time and the roadway was wet from the previous heavy rains.
A 1992 Dodge Ram truck being driven by a 17 year old male was travelling on the same off ramp when it struck the rear end of the squad car causing significant damage to both vehicles. The driver stated he was unable to see the police vehicle initially. When the driver realized the police vehicle was stopped for an emergency, he began braking and ultimately lost control on the wet roadway causing the crash.
Fortunately, the driver of the pickup truck was not injured as a result of the crash. As stated, the police vehicle was unoccupied at the time of the crash, so no officers were injured as a result of the crash.
This avoidable situation is an unfortunate reminder of the need to travel at safe speeds, especially during times of bad weather or unsafe road conditions.
The Green Bay Police Department is focused on education and enforcement of all traffic laws and the importance of safe driving and attentive driving is a very serious priority of the agency.
Please remember to “Slow Down Green Bay” and set a good example for other drivers!
Ellison Bay tranquility close to Europe Lake and Newport State Park! - Ellison Bay
3 bedroom, 2 full bathroom retreat available year round. - $235 avg/night - Ellison Bay - Amenities include: Internet, Air Conditioning, TV, Satellite or cable, Washer & Dryer, Children Welcome, Parking, No Smoking, Heater ✓ Bedrooms: 3 ✓ Sleeps: 8 ✓ Minimum stay from 2 night(s) ✓ Bookable d...
Keep raising awareness!!
30+ agencies and 60+ #vehicles formed an arrow to raise awareness about the #MoveOver law.
The law requires drivers to move over at least 1 lane for an #emergency vehicle or tow truck. If the driver is unable to move over, he or she must slow down.
#emergencyvehicles #fire #police #sheriff #paramedic #ambulance #towtruck #safety #law #policecar #firetruck #leo #thinblueline #BackTheBlue #SaluteTheBlue
Amarillo Fire Department
Look out for First Responders on the roadway!!!
🤞🏻It’s a start! Pass the bill, increase the fine and raise awareness!!
Waupaca, Wis. (WLUK) -- This year, seven first responders have died in roadside crashes across the country, according to theEmergency Responder Safety Institute. "What's really scary is standing two to three feet out at a highway and having a car go by you at 60 to 80 mph," Amherst Assistant Fire Ch...
'We risk our lives daily': Tow truck drivers urge people to follow the Move Over Law
Statistics by the CDC show it's one of the most deadly jobs in the country-- with 191 tow truck drivers nationwide being killed in the span of five years.
Major Winter Storm to Hit Wisconsin on Saturday January 11, 2020
Major Winter Storm is on its way for Wisconsin on Saturday January 11, 2020 and it will bring 6 to 12 Inches of Snow or More and the Winds will be Very Stron...
This sign! 🤣
source --> https://bit.ly/2CP4CUh
It is so nice to receive thank you notes letting us know it was appreciated when we have gone above and beyond for someone.
Danny was going from 1 call to another when a car full of college aged girls were half off the road in a bad spot on the highway and instead of simply going past them, he stopped to help them get to a safe place and didn’t even charge them. He wished them a Merry Christmas and said it was his gift to them.
This is 68 too many!!
Here is a list of the 2019 LODD tow operators. We did not compile this list.
We would like to thank John Gladmon for keeping this list and giving everyone the ability to share it.
Please of there is any missing names leave them in the comments.
Ok...so as many of you know, I kept a list of the Tow Operator/Service Tech Line of Duty Deaths in 2019. This is LODD's from ALL causes:
2019 Tow Operators/Service Techs (US & Others) Line of Duty Deaths.....68
1. Pat Cisneros - Albuquerque, NM 1/2,
2. Keith Holt - Dallas, TX 1/4,
3. Bill Hettmann - Green Bay, WI 1/11,
4. Benny Sprinkle - State Road, NC 1/20,
5. Christopher Cannela - Winter Springs, FL 1/29,
6. Jamerson Alexander - Hampton, VA 2/7,
7. Talbot 2/10,
8. Eldridge 2/10,
9. Gary DuBose - Galveston, TX 2/23,
10. James Morris - Benicia, CA 2/26,
11. Unknown (Mexico) 3/2,
12. Dennison 3/5,
13. Taulbee 3/10,
14. Langner (South Africa) 3/19,
15. Shalvinesh Sharma - Sacramento, CA 3/26
16. Roselyn Sharma - Sacramento, CA 3/26,
17. Ronnie Davis - Dallas, TX 3/27
18. Colin Schaefer - Lake Winola, PA 3/29,
19. Yatim (Malaysia) 4/7,
20. Kit (Malaysia) 4/7,
21. Kevin Raasch - Lawrence, KS 4/7
22. Tommy McKee - Courtland, MS 4/23,
23. Michael Buffington - Richland, MS 4/25,
24. Morris Welch Jr. - Empire, AL 4/30
25. Dominic Cook - Dallas, TX 4/6
26. Jason Throne - Fremont, IN 5/2
27. Clinton Simmons - Lebanon, IN 5/8
28. Unknown - East London, South.
29. Erwin Geremillo - Castaic, CA 5/31
30. Joe Milley - Vancouver, BC 6/9
31. Richard Struble - Tuscon, AZ 6/10
32. Donald Eastman - Franklin, NH 6/19
33. John Pekipaki - South Bay, CA 6/18
34. Daniel Semanko - Riviera, TX 6/27
35. Stuart Johnson Jr. - Baltimore, MD 6/30
36. Andrew McConnico - Coleyville, TX 7/8
37. Romeo Marquez - Panorama City, CA 7/11
38. Terrell Pack - Stephenville, TX 7/25
39. Steve Tasker - Baltimore, MD 7/28
40. Lloyd Moore, Jr. - Tallulah, LA 8/2
41. Unknown - Woodstock, N.B. 8/8
42. Richard Todd Wilson - Millbrook, AL 8/22
43. Scott Pimental - Cookeville, TN 8/23
44. Ryan Rattan - San Fernando, CA 9/2
45. Patric Barrio - Lubbock, TX 9/3
46. Michael Lindsey - Nashville, TN 10/3
47. Tarreak Butler - College Park, MD 10/6
48. Jesse Martinez-Acosta - Riverside, CA 10/7
49. Jeff Underwood - Byron, GA 10/10
50. Mario Lopez - Otay Mesa, CA 10/18
51. Thavendren Naicker - Durban, South Africa 10/21
52. Michael Morgeson - Fort Worth, TX 10/22
53. Augustin Martinez - Houston, TX 10/23
54. Jimmy (Jae's Towing) - Heath, OH 11/1
55. David Reinerio Pineda Alvarez - Washington DC, 11/6
56. Todd Burgess - Oshawa, Can. 11/7
57. Casey Marston - Woodland, CA 11/12
58. Jesus Hernandez - Santa Rosa, CA 11/15
59. Keith Kierstead - Pinellas Park, FL 11/23
60. Tommy Melton - Memphis, TN 11/23
61. Carlos Marin - Orlando, FL 11/29
62. Anthony Edgehill - Brooklyn, NY 12/2
63. Zach Johnson - Sanger, TX 12/2
64. Joshua Henao - Irving, TX 12/10
65. Paul Dakan - Denver, CO 12/15
66. Pat Herring - Somerset, PA 12/19
67. Ralph Walker - Newport News, VA 12/23
68. Larry Kizer - Louisville, KY 12/31
We are proud of our hard working team! They are here to help you in all weather conditions!!
Bay Battery & Towing, Inc.
Tow Lives Matter
Our prayers to a fellow tow truck company and their driver tonight.
Slow Down, Move Over!
I just want to Thank God for looking out and taking care of our driver. Life is precious and I pray that people would just look at what is right in front of them AND MOVE OVER FOR EMERGENCY SERVICES.
I went on a tow with my husband this weekend. He had to move a van off the left-hand shoulder of the freeway. This video is taken from the passengers window. This shows how close cars come to workers on the side of the road. Cars are going 50, 60, 70+ miles an hour and many do not slow down or move over. Please, when you see workers on the side of the road, highway workers, emergency workers, or tow truck drivers, please move over.
What’s on hook today? A sweet Alfa Romeo!
WLUK-TV FOX 11
One lane of I-43 Southbound on the Leo Frigo Bridge will close tomorrow at 9 a.m. It will stay closed until Friday at noon.
A great reminder!
Food for thought. Remember if you need your wipers the law requires you to turn on your lights.
Bay Battery & Towing, Inc.
Bay Battery & Towing, Inc.
1245 Waube Ln
Green Bay, WI
Be the first to know and let us send you an email when Bay Battery & Towing, Inc. posts news and promotions. Your email address will not be used for any other purpose, and you can unsubscribe at any time.
Nearby autos & automotive services
3280 Commodity Ln
1050 Glory Rd, Ste D, Ashwaubenon
1050 Glory Rd, Suite D, Ashwaubenon
996 Centennial Street
1271 CONTRACT DR., Ashwaubenon
3360 Spirit Way, Ashwaubenon
2805 Ramada Way
909 Phoenix Way
855 Glory Rd
840 Vanderperren Way, Ashwaubenon
840 Vanderperren Way
1748 W Paulson Rd
734 Hansen Rd., Ashwaubenon
2689 Holmgren Way
Other Emergency Roadside Services in Green Bay
1238 Parkview Rd
3157 Cottage Rd
1500 Velp Ave