Here’s a 6 week transformation of a car that showed up to us in a million pieces that needed a little bit of that Storman Performance touch!
The to do list included:
- Retrim and remount the fiber glass doors, front end and deck lid.
- Mount, cut, trim, and paint all new lexan windows
- Build custom door panels out of aluminum and carbon fiber
- Mount shifter
- Make dual fire bottle mount with integrated battery mount
- Finish off headers
- Mount factory headlights in fiberglass front end
- Mount Parachute, Anti Roll bar, Wheelie bars and Wishbone.
- Mount Aluminum Kirkley Seat
- Build a high volume aluminum catch can
- Mount Aluminum radiator and weld water pump fl**ge on.
- Added a few other small tabs, and nick nack things, etc
Customer was so pleased with the work and turn around time that he dropped off his 70’s Camaro as soon as he picked up this 98 Camaro.
We appreciate the Business Mr. John! We can’t wait to see you make your first pass in this thing!
Scroll through the pics to see all behind the scenes build pics 😍😈🤘🏽