Harold and Ramona McCormick were unable to fully execute the lease for Ona Speedway and as a result, have defaulted. They have decided to walk away from any and all agreements they may have made, effective today.
Other Ona Speedway management will meet soon to discuss options for the speedway in leu of the recent default. Please check back here and on Facebook for information updates.
The scheduled practices for March 23rd and 30th are cancelled. All other dates are on hold until the situation has been reviewed.