Are you a sales professional? Are you interested in working for yourself?
We have an open sales territory in Lubbock area with an existing customer base and room for growth.
Outside Sales Representative Big Country BG —
Big Country BG is seeking an Outside Sales Professional who will maximize sales of BG Products in an assigned territory through direct selling and servicing of identified customers within targeted markets. They will identify opportunities to gain new customers while expanding existing business to achieve planned sales volume. The Outside Sales Professional is an independent contractor.
• Responsible for profitable revenue growth through targeting new customers, further penetration of existing customers, and customer retention. Sustains high sales achievement. Continuously seek out opportunities to increase financial results beyond sales goals or quotas.
• Establishes, maintains and services accounts on a regular basis, covering full assigned territory. Ensures high customer satisfaction, positive long-term relationships and repeat business.
• Outline, present and sell the value of our products and services that can benefit customer needs. Present and demonstrate to customers using the appropriate tools to develop customer’s understanding of the value proposition, focusing on quality, productivity and profitability.
• Demonstrates the quality and reliability of BG products. Provides technical support, extensive product knowledge to customers and recommendations which provide the best application of BG products. Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within the automotive industry.
• Provide ongoing support to company operations and accounting personnel.
• Monitor, analyze and relay consumer trends and future needs.
Desired Skills & Experience - The Outside Sales Representative must be professional, dynamic, creative, highly motivated and dedicated to increasing product volume, sales and profitability. Experience and knowledge should include business management, strategic planning and selling strategies, above average presentation skills and excellent relationship-building skills. Ability to establish and create relationships at all levels with customers and prospective organizations. Residence in the service territory is preferred.
This position requires a minimum of an associate's degree.
3+ years in an outside sales position role.
Clean driving record
Successful track record in outside sales with proven sales closing skills. Persuasive, encouraging, and diplomatic. Ability to elicit cooperation.
Proficiency with personal computing devices. Appropriate computing skills to meet administrative needs, including bookkeeping and building presentations. Detail oriented.
Ability to self-start with high energy.
Excellent verbal communication skills and professional demeanor.
Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
Ability to effectively prioritize, multi-task, manage time, and organize their work activities.
Exhibits high integrity in business setting, perseverance and can-do-positive attitude. Strong customer focus.
Must be willing to travel 90% of the time in a local geographic territory; no overnight travel.
Must be able to lift boxes up to 50 pounds.
Compensation - Minimum base commission provided with an existing customer base.
Company Description - Big Country BG is an established wholesale distributor of BG Products, Inc. in 85 counties in Central and West Texas. We are the industry leader for drivability services and products, providing a broad range of BG products to our customers including additives, lubricants, cleaners, tools and equipment for preventive maintenance programs for domestic and foreign engines. We take pride in being consultants and trainers to our customers, continually leading the industry in new programs and cutting edge research as our marketplace evolves. The strength of Big Country BG lies in our sale of superior products to customers we have built strong relations with, supporting their needs and enhancing their business opportunities.
Successful applicants will attend field training followed by additional classroom training in Wichita, KS.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
If you are interested, please email your resume to [email protected]